[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XT 0.11A

Tamas Blummer tamas at bitsofproof.com
Sun Aug 16 18:15:26 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,

I welcomed XT for its declared focus on usability with current means.
I think there is also more room for non-consenus relevant P2P protocol flavors than a single code base can accommodate.
XT is also as Jeff just tweeted a relief valve.

It became important, that Bitcoin is able to evolve even if there are conflicting educated opinions.
If a review process serves decision making, then I’d be glad to participate.

Tamas Blummer