[bitcoin-dev] Annoucing Not-BitcoinXT

NxtChg nxtchg at hush.com
Mon Aug 17 10:09:18 UTC 2015

>Announcing Not-BitcoinXT
>https://github.com/xtbit/notbitcoinxt#not-bitcoin-xt

> "This version can be used to protect the status quo until real technical consensus is formed about the blocksize."

> "...real technical consensus..."

You mean the bunch of self-proclaimed Bitcoin wizards, who decided they have the right to tell everybody what to do, and who never got to grow up and are now angry at the world for not listening to them anymore? That "technical consensus"?

"Bitcoin is decentralized, but you are only allowed to do what we tell you to do. It's our pet project, we wrote code for it!"

That's what it all boils down to, all these dirty games of calling XT an alt-coin and censoring its posts, pretending to be Satoshi, sabotaging XT switch, etc.: "How dare they not listen to Us The Smartest anymore?!!!"

Pathetic. The history will roll over you in a blink. The harder you try, the quicker it will go.