[bitcoin-dev] Annoucing Not-BitcoinXT

GC slashdevnull at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:58:22 UTC 2015

Adam,

While greatly appreciating your prior efforts in crypto-ccy R&D and
current efforts for Blockstream, its not a plus for your reputation to be
using emotive terms like ³attack², ³fork war" and throwing so much FUD
into the developer email channel directly after Eric¹s email.

We would appreciate seeing your well-argued thoughts, not FUD and flaming.
There are multitudes of trolls in all forums already.

On 17/8/15 10:36 pm, "Adam Back via bitcoin-dev"