[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XT Fork

Anon Moto daggerhashimoto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:02:18 UTC 2015

Satoshi,

As much as I want to believe this is you it's very difficult to ignore the
fact that Vistomail could have been hacked and I'm currently speaking to a
troll.
Can you copy and paste what you wrote above, to
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com as well, like how you did during the Dorian
fiasco?

Much appreciated.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Satoshi Nakamoto via bitcoin-dev <