[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XT Fork

Warren Togami Jr. wtogami at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:03:45 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 4:40 AM, Oliver Egginger via bitcoin-dev <

> That made it to the news and is now discussed in various places. Could
> you please delete Satoshis old email addresses from the list and block
> them? Sorry to post this to all members but I can't find an owner for
> this list.
>
> - oliver

This bitcoin-dev list restarted with an empty subscriber list on June 21st,
2015.  So whoever posted from satoshi at vistomail.com subscribed and verified
the address recently.  Do you propose that we manually approve new
subscribers to prevent these kind of "abuses" as you put it?

Warren