[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XTs Tor IP blacklist downloading system has significant privacy leaks.

Christophe Biocca christophe.biocca at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 01:08:01 UTC 2015

So I checked, and the code described *does not* run when behind a
proxy of any kind, including tor:

https://github.com/bitcoinxt/bitcoinxt/commit/73c9efe74c5cc8faea9c2b2c785a2f5b68aa4c23#diff-11780fa178b655146cb414161c635219R265

At least based on my admittedly weak understanding of how the internal works.

Hopefully I save the next reader of your post from also having to dig
around to find the code and realize this is a false alert.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 6:36 PM F L via bitcoin-dev <