[bitcoin-dev] CLTV/CSV/etc. deployment considerations due to XT/Not-BitcoinXT miners

Jorge Timón jtimon at jtimon.cc
Wed Aug 19 09:34:54 UTC 2015

Seems like 3 is something we want to do no matter what and therefore
is the "most future-proof" solution.
I wonder if I can help with that (and I know there's more people that
would be interested).
Where's the current "non-full" nVersion bits implementation?
Why implement a "non-full" version instead of going with the full
implementation directly?

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 8:10 AM, Mark Friedenbach via bitcoin-dev