[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin XT Fork

Eric Lombrozo elombrozo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:48:05 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, I think that from a PR angle, removing Gavin from commit privileges right now will probably play into his hand. Sadly.

Say what you will regarding Gavin and Mike’s technical merits, they’ve been quite clever on the PR front. Framing this issue as “obstructionism from the core devs” and relying on the fact that many people out there can’t seem to tell the difference between a source code fork and a blockchain fork.