[bitcoin-dev] bitcoin-dev list etiquette

Eric Lombrozo elombrozo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:11:24 UTC 2015

Alex,

With all due respect, right now the biggest challenge facing Bitcoin is not technical but political. I would love to see this list go back to technical discussions, but unfortunately, until this political stuff is resolved, even technical discussion is purely philosophical as there’s little chance of actually making good progress on consensus…which in a space where everything depends on consensus pretty much makes everything else moot.