[bitcoin-dev] [BIP-draft] CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY - An opcode for relative locktime

Joseph Poon joseph at lightning.network
Wed Aug 19 21:27:10 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 09:21:36AM -0700, Mark Friedenbach via bitcoin-dev wrote:
> If anyone feels strongly about this, please speak up.
>
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 3:37 AM, Jorge Tim??n <
>
> > I repeated my nit on https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/pull/179

I am also indifferent, but also dislike technical debt.

It should maybe be noted for those who wish to do/write-code-for mempool
transaction selection (irrespective of one's opinion on it) that lower
is better, since transactions with shorter relative locks are
transactions with "higher priority".

--
Joseph Poon