[bitcoin-dev] bitcoin-dev list etiquette

Theo Chino bitdev at theochino.com
Wed Aug 19 21:51:47 UTC 2015

And this is why I love Bitcoin, politics + technical = all in one.

Regards,
Theo Chino
https://www.facebook.com/groups/557495624389384 (politics in NYS about
bitcoin.)
http://frenchmorning.com/en/2014/08/18/french-robin-hood-bitcoin-new-york

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Hector Chu via bitcoin-dev <