[bitcoin-dev] A summary list of all concerns related to not rising the block size

Elliot Olds elliot.olds at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:11:00 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Jorge Timón <

> To be clear, these two are just my personal lists of arguments on
> "each side" to clear my mind and try to be perfectly objective.
> [...]
> Here's the updated both-thread lists:
>

> http://0bin.net/paste/igHZMgeoIbYjCJd9#ovaOUlSAKvQYT2p3VXuIuUmNk2XyLH-GnjR5NZMZgFb

I thought this was a good idea, so I turned my personal notes into a site
attempting to list all the strongest arguments and counterarguments on the
block size debate. I made mine a bit more detailed.

Here's the site: https://sites.google.com/site/bitcoinblocksizedebate/

Feedback welcome.