[bitcoin-dev] Dynamically Controlled Bitcoin Block Size Max Cap

Peter Todd pete at petertodd.org
Fri Aug 21 00:58:20 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 08:45:53PM -0400, Milly Bitcoin via bitcoin-dev wrote:

You know, I've noticed you've spent a tremendous amount of time and
energy on this list promoting these kinds of metrics; obviously you're
somewhat of an expert on this compared to the rest of us.

Why don't you look into spearheading one of these analyses yourself to
show us how it's done?

--
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org
00000000000000000402fe6fb9ad613c93e12bddfc6ec02a2bd92f002050594d