[bitcoin-dev] Dynamically Controlled Bitcoin Block Size Max Cap

Milly Bitcoin milly at bitcoins.info
Fri Aug 21 01:30:37 UTC 2015

Yes, I am familiar with the process as i spent years doing it.  Many
here are familiar with the Bitcoin issues but they are not familiar with
addressing risk in a systematic way.  There are many good posts but they
are dispersed among thousands of messages and the discussions are in a
variety of contexts.  As a result, the same things are often argued over
and over and much time is wasted.  Note that knowing a technical area
and knowing a process to analyze metrics are two different things.

I am glad you want to participate in such a process.  Several developers
on this list have mentioned the need for a decentralization metric so i
think that is a good place to start.  I suggest getting the other
developers/experts together and send me the various into and tools you
have and I will put it together into a useable format.  The idea is to
create a living document so people can discuss changes in a similar
context.

Russ