[bitcoin-dev] Will there be a freeze of the current protocol version?

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Fri Aug 21 03:10:09 UTC 2015

To answer your question, from my perspective, I am not opposed to
block size increase.. I am hoping it would be in the context of
something like BIP 100 as I've said before.

But I'm extremely opposed to XT.

Would I continue with bitcoin if things continue and "XT prevails" as
you put it?  That is addressed in part here in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1157545.msg12196537

Basically, in short, I would fight it as long as possible.
I won't use XT, and I suspect there are many like myself who will
never use it as well.