[bitcoin-dev] Economic majority vote by splitting coins

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Fri Aug 21 03:22:46 UTC 2015

That's interesting.  But in all honesty I don't see most users being
able to pull off what you are describing.  If people don't want XT it
isn't going to get used. If they are convinced that it is needed its
use will grow but they won't realize how bad they will be misled until
later, at which point it will be...

.. Too Late