[bitcoin-dev] Block size possible solution - to set minimum size

Bdimych Bdimych bdimych at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 14:04:27 UTC 2015

I apologize, I'm not familiar with technical details, may be stupid,
only general thoughts:
-overlapped block sizes - two blockchains, uncertainty, unpredictable
results, trust gets down
-non-overlapped - single blockchain, determined growing, everybody
knows the schedule what and when will happen

---

You wrote "cheated",
but why?
If it will be possible to fill with zeroes
[transactions]+[zeroes]
or
[transactions]+[miner's dummy transactions]
why the second variant will be better for miner?
and why it will be not good for other users?

With Best Regards
Dmitry Bolshakov
bdimych at gmail.com