[bitcoin-dev] RE : Visualizations of Votes

Christian Decker decker.christian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:46:57 UTC 2015

Yes, the two dimensions are orthogonal: BIP 100 support and actual size
voting. However there seem to be a few pools which simply vote to support
BIP100, without specifying a desired block size [1], hence I started
tracking both on the same chart, maybe I'll split them into different
charts to clarify.

Regards,
Chris

[1]