[bitcoin-dev] Dynamically Controlled Bitcoin Block Size Max Cap [BIP 1xx - Draft]

Upal Chakraborty bitcoin at upalc.com
Wed Aug 26 12:19:29 UTC 2015

Can we please keep this mail chain discussion specific to the proposed
draft -
https://github.com/UpalChakraborty/bips/blob/master/BIP-DynamicMaxBlockSize.mediawiki
?

I understand, voting process is an important subject of discussion. But,
that may be discussed in a separate mail chain.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Hector Chu via bitcoin-dev <