[bitcoin-dev] Censorship

Wladimir J. van der Laan laanwj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:33:21 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 01:03:33PM -0500, sisadm101--- via bitcoin-dev wrote:
> is from a one sided point of view? There doesn't seem to be a solution at
> this time, but I find it dissapointing that many (in this very email list)

Please, this has drifted so far from the goal of this list: bitcoin development, and technical and academic debate about that.

Meta-discussion of communities has no place here.

I'd say: in the spirit of permissionlessness, everyone can create a community or list about bitcoin. If you don't agree with the admin, create your own. That's more constructive use of everyone's time and energy than trying to pressure people to change their behavior on their own home turf.

Wladimir