[bitcoin-dev] Censorship

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:46:10 UTC 2015

One last comment here on this topic;

For anybody who wants to discuss decentralized communication mechanisms in
general, they can come to www.reddit.com/r/p2pcomms (up until these
decentralized forums have become stable and common).

I've seen quite a few more of these projects lately, I want to make a list
of them and would definitely like to contribute to making them not just
usable, but good enough to gain popularity on their own.

(And in case you wonder about my approach to moderation: let every user
pick which moderators / filters / servers he trusts, and let them share
their subscription preferences in place of sharing links to centralized
forums.)

- Sent from my phone