[bitcoin-dev] Blockchain verification flag (BIP draft)

James Hilliard james.hilliard1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 02:47:01 UTC 2015

I think something that anyone who isn't validating should be aware of is
that cgminer(which powers the vast majority of the current mining network)
doesn't allow for a pool to revert to mining on the previous block due to
the way chain tracking is implemented.

https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/blob/master/cgminer.c#L4727

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Rusty Russell via bitcoin-dev <