[bitcoin-dev] Standard BIP Draft: Turing Pseudo-Completeness

Jorge Timón jtimon at jtimon.cc
Thu Dec 10 05:38:01 UTC 2015

On Dec 10, 2015 10:10 AM, "Luke Durback via bitcoin-dev" <
> This, combined with the ability to make new transactions arbitrarily
would allow a function to pay its creator.

I don't understand what you mean by "a function" in this context, I assume
you mean a scriptSig, but then "paying its creator" doesn't make much sense
to me .

Could you provide some high level examples of the use cases you would like
to support with this?