[bitcoin-dev] Capacity increases for the Bitcoin system.

digitsu at gmail.com digitsu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 05:13:48 UTC 2015

If this means essentially that a soft fork deployment of SegWit will require SPV wallet servers to change their logic (or risk not being able to send payments) then it does seem to me that a hard fork to deploy this non controversial change is not only cleaner (on the data structure side) but safer in terms of the potential to affect the user experience.

—
Regards,

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 1:43 AM, Gavin Andresen via bitcoin-dev