[bitcoin-dev] Forget dormant UTXOs without confiscating bitcoin

Danny Thorpe danny.thorpe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:14:21 UTC 2015

What is the current behavior / cost that this proposal is trying to avoid?
Are ancient utxos required to be kept in memory always in a fully
validating node, or can ancient utxos get pushed out of memory like a
normal LRU caching db?

Thanks,
-Danny
On Dec 12, 2015 1:55 PM, "jl2012--- via bitcoin-dev" <