[bitcoin-dev] Increasing the blocksize as a (generalized) softfork.

jl2012 jl2012 at xbt.hk
Mon Dec 21 04:23:32 UTC 2015

I proposed something very similar 2 years ago:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283746.0

This is an interesting academic idea. But the way you implement it will
immediately kill all existing full and SPV nodes (not really dead,
rather like zombie as they can't send and receive any tx).

joe2015--- via bitcoin-dev 於 2015-12-20 05:56 寫到: