[bitcoin-dev] We can trivially fix quadratic CHECKSIG with a simple soft-fork modifying just SignatureHash()

jl2012 jl2012 at xbt.hk
Tue Dec 29 12:55:28 UTC 2015

What if someone complains? We can't even tell whether a complaint is
legit or just trolling. That's why I think we need some general
consensus rules which is not written in code, but as a social contract.
Breaking those rules would be considered as a hardfork and is allowed
only in exceptional situation.

Jonathan Toomim via bitcoin-dev 於 2015-12-29 07:42 寫到: