[Bitcoin-development] Export format for xpub

Pavol Rusnak stick at gk2.sk
Tue Feb 3 00:22:51 UTC 2015

On 03/02/15 01:05, Andreas Schildbach wrote:
> I don't think that parameterizing will work, we can't predict future
> BIPs. It's the same as for BIP43, in the end we agreed on just putting
> the BIP number.

Hm, let me put the questions the other way around:

What gap limit should a wallet use if it encounters h=bip32?

What h value should I use for myTREZOR wallets? Which is essentially a
BIP44 wallet that produces h=bip32 xpubs with gap limit 20 ...

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak <stick at gk2.sk>