[Bitcoin-development] Standardizing automatic pre-negotiation of transaction terms with BIP70? (Emulating Amazon one-click purchase at all merchants)

MⒶrtin HⒶboⓋštiak martin.habovstiak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:48:39 UTC 2015

I still don't understand. The website can have this information
available. This is exactly what e-bay does - it displays shipping
information to my country before I do anything. What's the problem?

Also with other stuff, website can do it and browser extension can do
it too without messing with Bitcoin.