[Bitcoin-development] On Rewriting Bitcoin (was Re: [Libbitcoin] Satoshi client: is a fork past 0.10 possible?)

Tamas Blummer tamas at bitsofproof.com
Thu Feb 19 05:22:41 UTC 2015

Libconsensus will create an in-process alternative to the border router setup I currently advocate in a production environment.
It is not sufficient yet, since only checking scripts, but is the move I was long waiting for.

I  launched a Lighthouse project to add Java Language Binding to lib consensus. Let's turn the debate to a constructive vote.

See on https://www.reddit.com/r/LighthouseProjects

Tamas Blummer