[Bitcoin-development] What's what with addr relaying?

Thy Shizzle thashiznets at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 19 11:37:17 UTC 2015

Oh and I realised I stuffed up the subject and it talks about the addr relay but I actually answered my own question on the addr relaying, I had just miss interpreted one document I thought it was talking about subtracting 2 hours before relaying but I see we subtract 2 hours on receipt not relay because the if it hadn't been seen for 60 minutes previously it now becomes 3 hours and we use but don't relay makes sense.