[Bitcoin-development] On Rewriting Bitcoin (was Re: [Libbitcoin] Satoshi client: is a fork past 0.10 possible?)

Angel Leon gubatron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 22:53:27 UTC 2015

I strongly suggest you take a look at swig for doing this. It's very
straightforward generating bindings in an automated fashion with it.
http://www.swig.org/

You could probably  have it done in one or two days with Swig.

Once you do the Java bindings with it, it'll be a few adjustments and
you'll have bindings for other languages as well.

http://twitter.com/gubatron