[Bitcoin-development] alternate proposal opt-in miner takes double-spend (Re: replace-by-fee v0.10.0rc4)

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Sun Feb 22 14:11:31 UTC 2015

My actual point outside of the emotive stuff (and I should've stayed
away from that too) is how about we explore ways to improve practical
security of fast confirmation transactions, and if we find something
better, then we can help people migrate to that before deprecating the
current weaker 0-conf transactions.

If I understand this is also your own motivation.

Feel free to comment on or improve the proposal or find other approaches.

Adam