[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin at POS using BIP70, NFC and offline payments - implementer feedback

Andreas Schildbach andreas at schildbach.de
Mon Feb 23 00:48:29 UTC 2015

Jan, this is great stuff! Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I think the 4k payments requests issue must be solvable somehow. I had
no trouble transmitting that amount via NFC, although yes a bit of delay
was noticable.

About payment_url: Protobuf allows changing optional to repeated and yes
it's backwards compatible. Which is why I'm personally against parsing
two fields rather than just one.

> 2) @Andreas: Is the r, r1, r2 mechanism already implemented in Bitcoin Wallet?

No it isn't. It's implemented in bitcoinj though.