[bitcoin-dev] Significant losses by double-spending unconfirmed transactions

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Thu Jul 16 05:18:25 UTC 2015

Personally, I hope more people develop on-chain microtransaction
systems (so long as open source, etc) ~ see
http://dev.blockcypher.com/#microtransaction-api ~ and I hope the
bitcoin community figures out ways to re-examine dust, rather than
viewing it as a "problem," but instead, to re-examine this and
interpret it as an "opportunity" for microgiving. (I won't claim there
aren't challenges there, but I'll just throw that out there again..)

- - Please see, my little project, http://abis.io