[bitcoin-dev] BIP0074 Draft (Dynamic Rate Lookup)

David Barnes | Bitcoin Co. Ltd. david.barnes at bitcoin.co.th
Fri Jul 17 03:30:56 UTC 2015

There are a number of services that offer Bitcoin payment notification
via SMS.

If the cashier only has a dumb-phone (or smart phone without Bitcoin
app) they can receive notification of the payment...all without any need
for an app or internet access.

I envision that their dynamic rate provider will also be offer the SMS
notification service; but independent services are also available.

David Barnes