[bitcoin-dev] Significant losses by double-spending unconfirmed transactions

Milly Bitcoin milly at bitcoins.info
Fri Jul 17 12:56:49 UTC 2015

> My "relationships" are nothing more than people
> being willing to talk to me, ask me for advice, and warn me about
> possible threats. They're not legal contracts.

Your actions make it appear as if you attack companies with the hope of
landing consulting fees.  I assume if companies hire you as a consultant
or put you on some advisory board then you stop badmouthing them.  These
type of developer attacks are a high risk issue due to the small number
of developers who have been given authority by the github gatekeeper and
the lack of an incentive system for Bitcoin devlelopers.

I have been suggesting a systematic risk analysis to reduce the
probability of such an attack.  If you have a systematic risk analysis
then when there are issue you judge it against a standard.  That
replaces the current situation where developers haphazardly make claims
in twitter, Reddit, and blog posts and create drama and confusion.

Russ