[bitcoin-dev] BIP 102 - kick the can down the road to 2MB

Tier Nolan tier.nolan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:12:05 UTC 2015

Transaction sizes are still limited to 1MB with this patch.  While this
isn't technically a change, it does mean that both are no longer linked
together.

Since this has no voting step, I assume the intention is that as a
compromise suggestion, it would have full support.

It establishes a precedent for hard forks not to require a vote though.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Jeff Garzik via bitcoin-dev <