[bitcoin-dev] BIP 102 - kick the can down the road to 2MB

Chris Wardell wardell.c at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:06:33 UTC 2015

I would prefer a dynamic solution that did not necessitate a second hard
fork down the road.

I propose doubling the block size every 100k blocks (~2 years)

block 400,000 = 2MB (2016)
block 500,000 = 4MB (2017)
block 600,000 = 8MB (2018)

Chris

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Ross Nicoll via bitcoin-dev <