[bitcoin-dev] BIP 102 - kick the can down the road to 2MB

Ross Nicoll jrn at jrn.me.uk
Sun Jul 19 22:51:07 UTC 2015

Further to that - please disregard what I said about using block height.
Had failed to realise that in using contextual information (block
height) it complicates block validation (i.e. it would be impossible to
tell if a block is too big, without having all previous blocks first).
Block time is in fact the better option.

Ross