[bitcoin-dev] Electrum Server Speed Test

Joseph Gleason ⑈ fireduck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:41:17 UTC 2015

I think our friendly original party worm is just trying to evaluate where
we are currently so arguments can be based on data.

I would tend to agree that there are performance improvements to be made
and would rather do that work than limit the block size.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:28 AM Matt Whitlock via bitcoin-dev <