[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin Roadmap 2015, or "If We Do Nothing" Analysis

Dave Scotese dscotese at litmocracy.com
Sat Jul 25 02:23:00 UTC 2015

Incentivize investigations for public consumption.  The people on this list
are the ones who probably care the most.

When I looked up that IP address, the Whois info names "OVH" and "Octave
Klaba" (who founded OVH, according to Wikipedia) as the owner.  "
blockchain.info" appears in the HTML header as retrieved by the
"Anti-Hacker Alliance" (
http://anti-hacker-alliance.com/index.php?details=37.187.136.15).
Blockchain.info itself returns IP addresses managed by CloudFlare whenever
I try it.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Slurms MacKenzie via bitcoin-dev <