[bitcoin-dev] Why Satoshi's temporary anti-spam measure isn't temporary

Thomas Zander thomas at thomaszander.se
Fri Jul 31 06:42:46 UTC 2015

On Thursday 30. July 2015 16.33.16 Eric Lombrozo via bitcoin-dev wrote:
>  I don’t think it’s really a matter of whether we agree on whether it’s good
> to raise the block size limit, Gavin. I think it’s a matter of a difference
> in priorities.

Having different priorities is fine, using your time to block peoples attempts
to increase block size is not showing different priorities, it shows conflicting
priorities.
Different priorities means you can trust someone else to do things they care
about while you do things you care about.
--
Thomas Zander