[bitcoin-dev] Răspuns: Personal opinion on the fee market from a worried local trader

Thomas Zander thomas at thomaszander.se
Fri Jul 31 09:56:48 UTC 2015

On Friday 31. July 2015 03.21.07 Jorge Timón via bitcoin-dev wrote:
> If I was a miner and you want me to include your transaction for free,
> you're asking me to give you money

What?

Ask yourself; why do miners include transactions at all? What it the incentive
if there really is only less than 0.8% of income to be derived from fees?

Miners don't get payed by fees.  They won't need to get payed by fees for
decades to come. Maybe you want to re-do your math, it seems off.
--
Thomas Zander