[Bitcoin-development] Fwd: Block Size Increase Requirements

Warren Togami Jr. wtogami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:19:40 UTC 2015

By reversing Mike's language to the reality of the situation I had hoped
people would realize how abjectly ignorant and insensitive his statement
was.  I am sorry to those in the community if they misunderstood my post. I
thought it was obvious that it was sarcasm where I do not seriously believe
particular participants should be excluded.