[Bitcoin-development] We are filling most blocks right now - Let's change the max blocksize default

Raystonn . raystonn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:18:01 UTC 2015

We seem to be experiencing bursts of high transaction rate right now.  https://blockchain.info/ shows nearly all blocks full.  We should increase the default max block size to 1MB to give us more space where we see the 731MB blocks, as we don’t want to be limited by those who don’t bother to change the settings from the default, and thus probably aren’t paying attention to this whole discussion.