[Bitcoin-development] DevCore London

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue Jun 2 14:20:47 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I got some requests to re-record the tutorial talk I gave at DevCore 2015,
"How to build a timestamping smart contracts app in 30 minutes". It's now
available here:

    https://bitcoinj.github.io/document-timestamp-app

It covers:

   - How to customise the wallet-template app for this use case
   - How to construct a complex multi-stage SPV proof of block chain
   inclusion
   - How to save and then verify proof files
   - How to bind transaction confidence state to the user interface
   - How to create a Mac DMG bundle with a custom icon

I hope someone finds it enjoyable!