[Bitcoin-development] Meta suggestions for this block size debate

Pindar Wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 03:34:22 UTC 2015

Gabe,

Did you ever get an answer to this?

I"ll have some time tomorrow to be able to help with some work on this and
will need to do it myself anyways since I'm not sure I understand the
nuances, where bitcoin XT fits into the scheme of things (or not) etc.

I would have thought that there would be a testnet4 by now using 8mb
blocks... but hey that's just me.

p.