[Bitcoin-development] Is SourceForge still trustworthy enough to host this list?

Andy Schroder info at AndySchroder.com
Wed Jun 10 18:41:32 UTC 2015

Hello Troy,

I like the idea of the live mirrors. I'm personally just an amateur at
setting up e-mail servers, but the first concern I have is that everyone
hosting a mirror may not necessarily use the same SMTP MTA. I personally
use postfix, but I'm not sure what most people use.

Some other features I'd like to see required is PGP/MIME support and
ensuring that digital signatures are not broken by footers, etc.
appended to the bottom of the message by the list. It might be nice to
also allow for HTML messages?

Here is a link with some current statistics to get an idea what the load
may be. I've been told there are about 1,200 subscribers.
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.bitcoin.devel

Andy Schroder