[Bitcoin-development] Is SourceForge still trustworthy enough to host this list?

Ivan Brightly ibrightly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:13:11 UTC 2015

"My opinion is the most sustainable solution would be to identify a
team of admins and use something like Digital Ocean's new team accounts
feature and have someone like SolidX contribute funds for the servers
and a few hours a week from one of their sysadmins to the team."

This is a perfectly fine option. Alternatively, if the paid mailing list
option is preferred, I'd suggest Intermedia: